Altaris Application

Hello, I’m writing because, as the heading states, I would like to apply for AARP benefits through…wait, sorry, forgot why I was here. Applying for the guild. Reading some of the comments caused me quite a bit of hesitation but, heck, I got nowhere else to go. Been playing on and off since the game was released back in '04, about 10 years prior to the war.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your interest in GOML. It says your last post was 7 years ago, have you applied/been a member of this guild before?

You’re missing some key information we ask for in our applications, so I’m going to ask you to revisit https://www.gomlhq.com/ so we can get to know a little more about you.

~Kayse

I may have applied before (can’t remember) but was not a member. Sorry for the missing information, here it is:

• Past gaming experience - Have been playing WoW since it’s inception and played D&D from the early years. Still have a Nintendo Wii (helping my youngest become a wizard).

• Personality type - Tend to be on the introverted side. Love to help and join in groups. Have a corny sense of humor which I find delightful and refreshing (don’t ask my wife).

• What you’re looking to try in the future - Parasailing and cliff diving.

• A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround - When the time comes I’d like to have a lawnmower attachment, cup holders, and A/C. Bluetooth connectivity is a must.

• How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk - Only pets are kids, they are disgusting enough to keep around the house.

• How you got into gaming - Played D&D as a kid when it first came out. Stopped playing when I actually summoned a demon from the Abyss (aka my first kid).

• Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper - I couldn’t say, but I want a fancy one that comes on a doily. Nothing would impress guests more.

• What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island - Buy/make islands in the shape of the rest of the human skeleton so it’s visible from space then pay Richard Branson to snap a few pics. Also, would upgrade the Jazzy for sub-orbital flights.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for completing that

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around right now and will be tomorrow if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Good deal, I’ll look for someone online. Thanks!