Stubbz and Jayjen

Hey… this is a dual application for my wife and I.

Anyway… I’m proud to say that my first album was Human Clay by Creed. :biggreen: My wife Jayjen was thinking it was one of the early “Now That’s What I Call Music” CD’s. I said that doesn’t count.

We’re both software engineers and pretty nerdy. We play rocket league quite a bit and just started picking WOW back up.

I started playing WOW probably back in 2004 and did a lot of raiding back in the day. I also played a little bit when classic came out with Get Off My Lawn (my name is Bootybrigade there). I got introduced to your guild through Fury, Jitlok, and Kalius. I’m friends with them in the real world.

Anyway, If there’s anything else you’re interested in knowing, feel free to ask! Happy to chat.

Hi there,

Thank you for your application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around this evening if you wish to bother me for an interview. :wink:

~Kayse

Both were interviewed and approved by Kayse but mostly invited out of the good faith that Jit, Furi and Kal would only invite awesome people into the guild :slight_smile: