Lasminia

I’m 35 and I’ve been gaming for as long as I could really remember. I mean, if you’re referring to the NES days, but PC gaming probably about 20 years give or take? I started with Diablo 2 (Bowazon w/ Valk in Mav) and just kinda took off from there. I’ve been playing WoW on and off since vanilla/classic days. I was pretty active about 9mo ago, but then health issues made it hard sitting at a computer after sitting in front of a PC for 8 hours a day.

I’m a pretty open person. I have the tendency to keep to myself, but once I get comfortable around everyone, I’ll start talking more and joking around.

I honestly love to do the older instances, raids, etc to try to get as many mounts and achievements as possible. I have some that are just missing 1 and it’s annoying the frick out of me, but usually having a guild helps. If I can get back into the swing of things and get my brain to focus on how to play a good rogue, I’d like to see more of the newer instances, but I’m honestly not in any rush. Otherwise, I’m usually pretty willing to help others out if they need it, but most of the time, I’m the one that needs help.

Walking. Pft, its overrated. Why would I want to walk when I can get around in a hoveround?! I can stay in my PJs, and I fully plan on letting my hair go 100% grey, wear a neckbrace, ugly cat hair sweaters that I knitted myself, and naturally, sit on my porch, and yell at the neighborhood kids. All the kids will be afraid of me. "There goes Grandma Kitten Cloak. She steals all the neighborhood cats and do NOT go over there! I hear that if you go to see if she stole your cat, she turns you into one! That’s honestly all I got…lol

I have 2 pets. Thor - he is a min pin beagle mix. I love him very much and he’s a big mush. I think he would be more of a holy priest than a lock
And then my cat Arya. Arya is an asshole. I love her just as much though. Like any cat, she can be lovable on her own terms, but she’s more like a feral druid than a warlock. Except she’ll be that asshole that pulls other mobs because she thinks its funny when the leader of the group/raid gets angry when we all wipe.

Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past. I guess?
A butter keeper is the most amazing simple invention in the world. You can’t tell me that there isn’t something satisfying about dipping your knife into that soft butter, and then smoothly spreading it on to your toast or scone, or whatever, and it just goes on so smooth and doesn’t tear or smush your food because of icy cold, hard butter! You can almost hear that spine tingly sound of that light scrape of your warm buttery knife against your warm toasty bread!

I’d make sure I have the best freaking internet, all my bills paid, I’d have a moat around my island, turrets to keep people out, sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads, my own farm, some of my favorite restaurants, some friends and some family members. I’d also be fully stocked for the impending doom of the zombie apocalypse.

Hello!

Thank you for your detailed and creative application. I appreciate it! I think GM Mirosa will approve of your love for the butter keeper.

I just recently returned after a 6 year absence. I also have 1 task for some achievements left and would love to conquer those as well! You’ll find a lot of us in GOML are not only old but love hunting achievements, mounts and titles.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up ingame and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around this evening if you wish to get ahold of someone.

~Kayse

I look forward to it! I will be around tonight and more than likely all weekend long! :slight_smile:

Yay! I’m hopping on shortly and will be around most of the weekend.

Approved and invited 6/26/20

MIR, Ruby steals all the interviews! :slight_smile: hahah!

Gave forum access! Welcome to GOML!