Hellsa and Morganleefay

Hello I was referred by Lasminia :slight_smile:

My first album I can ever recall owning was a cassette tape Madonna Like A Prayer
My favorite color is black followed by shades of blues, greens, purples, and reds.

Past gaming experience? Started playing WoW in 2005, and “really” started playing in 2007. I have played Star Wars The Old Republic on both light and dark side. I played a healer and an inquistor. In wow I played a hunter, and a death knight on Mal’Ganis and Jubethos. Also play on Xbox, Nintendo, and Playstation.

Personality type? Open minded, kind, a little bit of everything.

What you’re looking to try in the future? Not sure yet as outside of gaming and real life… my passion is cooking.

A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround? Dont have one but I did almost tip my brothers waverunner over.

How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk? I have had cats as my own personal pets. CVurrently no pets but my partner and I plan on getting ducks and geese one day in the near future. I dont think our neighbors would like us having them right now.

How you got into gaming? Well in 2005 my ex purchased WoW and I tried to get into it but wasnt quite good at it. I played more so for humor at that time. But in 2007 many moths after we split up I had free time on my hands and wanted to give WoW a go again. Made a BE hunter and leveled like crazy and found myself enjoying it. From there I just kinda got into it more and more.

Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper? I have no idea but Id like to guess and say…butter goes on everything and I have a butter bell and its never failed me so I could see why anyone would want one.

What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island? turn it into a animal refuge for migratory birds like ducks and geese… a place for the ones who get left behind.

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around this evening if you wish to bother me for an interview. :wink:

~Kayse

Hi Hellsa.

I’m sorry I didn’t see your message until you were offline today. I’ve got a 2 month old and am frequently AFK even when I’m online at the moment. Please keep an eye out for another officer, or try me another time and hopefully I will actually be around.

Interviewed and approved by Kayse like last week :stuck_out_tongue: