Guild Application for Phenek

Hi! My name is Eric. I am 42 years old. I’ve been a computer gamer since 2000. I’ve played Diablo, Diable 2 & 3, Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest 2, SWTOR and WoW. My gaming life began when I was disabled by a bad car accident. It was an escape from a difficult life and reality. Eventually the social atmosphere and friends I made around the world kept me here. I’m a really laid back player. I’m more about the fun with a group of friends than being elitist or going overboard about gear. It’s all about the friendships. I have some social anxiety and can be pretty quiet at first, but I’ll be laughing and joking with the rest of you in short time.

Pandalutoo and I met about a year ago on Alliance. We’ve been inseparable close friends since. She has talked this guild up a lot, convincing me to apply. I like raiding, mythic+, old content fun, some questing. I’m not big into PVP.

The first album I ever owned was Def Leppard’s Hysteria. It was a gift from a friend. It wasn’t my favorite though. Around the same time I started listening to Guns and Roses and got Appetite for Destruction. It’s still in my rotation of music today.

My favorite color is blue. I always find it calming.

I’m really looking forward to Shadowlands. I have high hopes for it. I am also looking forward to Baldur’s Gate 3. I am a big D&D nerd and have been playing for 25 years. I play 4 times a week.

I live in a building for disabled people in Western NY. Some of these people have no spatial awareness with their Hoverrounds and I’ve had multiple situations in the elevator of being ran into or me having to squeeze in the corner to fit them. Some day I know I’ll be on of them and mine will have racing stripes!

Petwise, I had a dog for 16 years that I was really attached to. I never got another after him. I have considered maybe a turtle/tortollan in the near future. It’ll definitely have to be taught to play a mean Warlock!

I didn’t know what a butter keeper was until now. I Googled it and who wouldn’t want a butter keeper? Would be great for the holidays!

If I had a million billion dollars and a skull shaped Island, I would invite all my friends and my son to come live with me. The house would have gaming rooms for all different types of games. There would be an art room. Pandalutoo and I do different art together over skype all the time. There’d be a recording studio in the basement(I have played multiple instruments for 30+ years). Most of my friends are poor and struggle financially, including myself. None of them would have to pay bills again for the rest of their lives.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Everything I’ve been told and read about this guild leads me to believe I would fit in well. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello!

Thank you for your detailed application. In my book you get an automatic in because you answered all the questions with great responses! Sounds liked you’d fit in great with all us geeky gamers, band nerds, and art enthusiasts!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around this evening if you wish to bother me for an interview/invite. :wink:

~Kayse

Thank you so much! I will be around this evening!

Approved by me!