When I built kermit, I didn’t know I would end up using him as my alias on a website like this. I just thought it was a clever name for a little green goblin. But now I have a whole world of great choices for an avatar that fit in very well with the theme of the name I’ve got.

Since you all have to look at what I put up, I’ll gladly take suggestions. If you have a good pic of The Frog that fits the required size, please feel free to share it with me. I found an awesome one with Kermie packing serious heat, but the pixel size was too large, and I don’t know how to change that.

Along those same lines, I’ve been reading through this site (blog? chat room? what is this forum called?) for a primer on how to use the technical features (quoting text, formatting text). Is there one in particular I should look for? I only have so many hours in a day to spend online, and I’m not that attentive of an online reader. Give me a paperback and I’ll read the heck out of it. But staring at a screen feels too much like what I do all day!!!

Make sure your safe-search is on if you google Kermit and Ms. Piggy.

/lesson learned

:laughing: