Application

Hello! My real name is Shannon,and I’m *(garbled noise) years old. My first album was The Bee Gees Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack, so that should tell you something. Also had it on 8 track. Don’t you dare ask me what that is. My favorite color is dark blue, and I’m a grandmother to three grandkids.

I played Everquest for eight years, and I’ve played WoW off and on for about 9 years. I don’t really like raiding, I’m more casual about my gaming. I’m also the Queen of making alts. I’m pretty laid back, sometimes chatty and sometimes the Geritol kicks in and I’m quiet. I despise drama. I’m just looking for a guild to hang with for my husband John (Andante) and I.

I have no stories about my Jazzy, other than it has pin stripes and nitrous boost.

I have two dogs, one lizard, and three ginger cats that we call The Ginger Three. Thor, Crowley and Castiel. Yes those are from Supernatural, as is my character name, Wynchester. Don’t judge me. Crowley may be able play a warlock, but he’s an a-hole so don’t trust him. He pees in the dogs water dish.

I got into gaming because I’m disabled, and it was something to do.

I have NO idea why GM Mirosa wants a butter keeper. Sounds kinda personal. If you find out let me know

With a million dollars, I would take my skull shaped island and turn it into a refuge for ginger cats. And maybe buy a Jazzy.

*51 years old.

Shannon (Wynchester)

Why are my husband and I reported for “bottling”? Are you referring to one person running two characters? If that were the case, why would we each put in an application? We’d have just joined with one person and later brought the other person in as an alt. How are we supposed to prove we are two different people… post a video? Or is the system just assuming we’re bots because two apps came in from the same IP address at the same time? I know my husband has contacted you guys again here and in game, but we’ve heard nothing back.

Helllooo Wynchester/Shannon!

Thank you for a creative and detailed app! I have no idea why or what or where happened with the botting. Totes above my pay grade, so I’ll blame Mikey for now. We like to blame her for all the things. I do know sometimes it can take us a few to get back to applicants. We don’t move that quickly being old and all!

To be honest, I’m not sure why GM Mirosa still wants a butter keeper either. BECAUSE I THOUGHT I BOUGHT HER ONE IN RL FOR HER BIRTHDAY. But I could be making something up. Maybe it was cookie cutters? It was something kitchen related (pretty sure it was a butter keeper), but I digress.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up ingame and one of us will hop on. I will be around most of the weekend on my main.

If you would like to set up a time leave a date/time you’ll be on and I can try and accommodate that.

~Kayse

Approved and invited

Welcome to the lawn, forum access granted!