Application for Retanakhedda (aka Sushileaf)

Hello! I would like to oblige and get off your lawn swiftly…

So here goes!

First off, I read the pins after registering, so my forum name doesn’t exactly match my main’s name in game. I generally go by ‘sushileaf’ on all platforms, but happened to enjoy a toon that I randomized the name for.

I’d be lying if I wasn’t saying it was at first an attraction to the guild name that lead me here. But also, I spoke to Gummer in game about the guild and really enjoyed how they responded. Seems there are good values holding this guild together, and that’s what matters to me.

I’m in my early 30s, been ball and chained to WoW off and on for 13 years, and generally like most RPG/MMO style games. IRL, I’m a bit of a graphic designer and an up and coming lo-fi hip hop producer. I’ve grown quite a decent following on Spotify with my music, and across other platforms as well. Can look me up if you’re into that genre of music, under the alias ‘sushileaf’.

As for where I’m looking to stand within the guild… I like to believe I’m a casual+ type of player. I generally like to go at my own pace, but can also put in some hardcore hours when it comes to raiding, farming mats, grinding achievements, etc. I’m just looking for an active and friendly place to share my two cents once in a while, and also get in on some good ol’ WoW fun. I like raiding, will PvP for fun, and overall love the grindy stuff like questing and farming.

I tend to have more time than I need for playing the game, given my sources of income allow me to work whenever I need to.

I main a fury Warrior, but enjoy dabbling with Hunter, DK, and Paladin. I wouldn’t want to take on any main tank roles, but I do enjoy switching to prot. on the warrior, and personally think prot. Paladin is best tank (but I might be holding on to that opinion with rose tinted glasses :doh: ).

Here is a link to my Armory if you’re curious: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tanaris/retanakhedda

Hmm. I have 2 cats. Nah, they probably won’t bust out some quality Warlock dps while I’m afk, but I could always log one of em into an arcane Mage or something :biggreen: .

Can’t wait to hop in /g with you all!

Cheers,

sushi

PS - I do know how to be mature, but I also have a habit of using smiley faces quite often :stuck_out_tongue: . Hope that’s not a bust for me.

Hello Sushi!

Thank you for your detailed application! YOU SPOKE WITH GUMMER? AND YOU STILL WANTED TO JOIN THIS GUILD? Man… you’re brave!

I have no problem with smileys as long as you don’t mind excessive !!!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around right now and will be on tonight.

~Kayse

Interviewed and approved by Kayse

A job well done!