Application for GazGul Thrukka

I am applying to join your guild I already play games with Nekko and Doobs
I go by Bingo

Past gaming experience:
My past gaming can get start back in the early 80s when I learned how to play DnD, it went from there. I have played both video games and rpg since then. the first video game was Ultima II for the apple 2. The first MMO was WoW where I started with the beta. I have taken a 4-year hiatus, but have bought all expansions to keep Current.

Personality type
I’m a laid back kind of person I very seldom swear.

What you’re looking to try in the future
Cyberpunk 2077

A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround
So here is how I got my online name. It was one of the Call of duty games where you could jump on an artillery piece. we were playing in a LAN party I was charged to guard the flag I was covering a large area. so 2 guys grab the flag and jumped on a jeep so before I knew they were drinking away. so I jumped on a canon. As I shot the canon I welled bingo and killed them.

How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk
depends on if you asking for real-life pets or game pets. In real life, I have 2 GSD Neo and Pepper 1.5 year old and 2.5 year old my female pepper could paly a mean Warlock. Neo a lazy paladin. In game pets not sure how many I have.,

How you got into gaming
as a young lad about 12 in 1982 I went to a summer camp for computers one class was canceled but there was a class "How to play DND: the rest is history

Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper
Cause Butter makes everything better

What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island
Create a Pirate fleet.

thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed application!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around right now and will be tomorrow (this weekend) if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.
~Kayse

Invited and approved since Ed is responsible for his actions.