App for Andante

Hi! I am Andante, currently a level 120 sneaky rogue.

I definitely meet the minimum age requirement (will be twice that in a couple of months) I have been gaming in one way or another for, well, just about 50 years plus 9 months. My wife Wynchester and I have gamed (table top and beyond) from the beginning, starting our online presence with BBSes, moving onto EQ for many years, finally graduating to WOW for the past about 8 years or so (maybe longer…I lose track)

As she said on her app, we have 2 canine monsters, 3 demon cats, and my gorgeous, perfectly behaved leopard gecko. We have kids and grandkids running around here too (well, next door anyway)

We have been shopping for a guild, mainly for social reasons. I tend to be on more than the wife, one of the advantages of working online! I have grouped and raided with GOML members through my career on WOW (mostly on other, older toons). I am glad to help out and just want a group of people looking to have fun. I am not looking to make this a second job the way some guilds do.

I look forward to playing with you and seeing you online!

John

I am assuming that my original application post was Reported for Botting because Wynchester and I log in from the same IP address (though different browsers, she uses that nasty Chrome). I can tell you definitely that we are two different and unique people :slight_smile:

Hey Andante!

You seem to be a very experienced gamer!

Not sure what happened with the botting–that’s above my pay grade. Usually, I blame Gummer for these types of things, but he’s not currently playing.
Sometimes it just takes time for us to get to the applicants due to RL or other engagements. Or we’re just slow–We are all old, ya know.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up ingame and one of us will hop on. I will be around most of the weekend on my main.

If you would like to set up a time to interview…leave a date/time you’ll be on and I can try and accommodate that.

~Kayse

Approved and invited

Welcome! Forum access granted! :slight_smile: